Thursday 13 October 2011

LONG TIME!

So hey guys!
It's been an uber long time since I posted anything on this blog. I didn't forget about it, I just had exams and other things that I had to get out of the way before I could fully and properly focus on my blogging.
Ok, so first thing, I'm going to change the blog up a little bit.
I'm going to change it so that it is not only about fashion, it will be about everything.
Since starting university, oh yeah, did I tell you? I'm in university studying journalism and media! Anyway, since starting university, I have learnt to broaden my horizons regarding what I blog about. After all, I need all the attention I can get, so I will blog about everything and anything I see, so you will see about 2 posts a day, just to built up a bit more of an portfolio for myself.

I hope you're up for the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment