Tuesday 24 April 2012

It's 8.21am...

And I'm still awake. I had 3 teeth pulled out from the right side of my mouth today and was put under local anaesthetic. They took out my upper 5, upper 7 and lower 8, so in all, you could say I have pretty bad teeth. Anyway, I haven't blogged in a while, I feel like I've missed out on loads of topics I could talk about and now I've forgotten them, but like a good journalist/blogger/gossip, I'll find something to talk about.
So, The Avengers is coming out in the cinemas on the 27th, and me and Arran are going to watch it together because I've been looking forward to it ever since I heard it was in production. Although I hate Scarlett Johansen with a raging passion, I will still go and see it, not for her, but for the fact that I like who she is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment