Monday 21 February 2011

Today's Fashion Inspiration... RIHANNA!

Ok so Rihanna turned 23 yesterday and I have no idea what she did for her birthday. I'm expecting a lavish, glamourous ball of some sort and for all of the important figures in the celebrity world to roll up in their amazingly expensive cares with their amazingly gorgeous partners on hand, like fashion accessories. Whatever Rihanna plans on doing, I am going to be there.
Anyway, this is an article about how amazing Rihanna is now.
I'm not going to lie, I have been on and off Rihanna since she started. She first came out with that carribean feel to her music and I love it because it was different. Then, she switched it up and did 'S.O.S' and 'Unfaithful', and I loved those songs, don't get me wrong. THEN, she did 'Umbrella'.
UMBRELLA? Really, RiRi?
That song was good for like, the first 2 weeks it came out and then the 3rd week came and it was just being forced onto every fucking radio and TV station in the UK.
Her and that annoying as FUCK song were in the music charts for 11 weeks.
ELEVEN WEEKS?!
How is that even possible?
Anyway, I didn't come on here to talk about Rihanna's music, I came to adress her style.
Rihanna has ALWAYS had style no doubt about it. She has always had that unique twist to her appearance and that's something that I absolutely love about her.
She doesn't care if her boob is hanging out of if she has got a ladder in her tights, she will wear it like that and it will eventually become a trend.
For example:

Rihanna short hair trend. (See right).
Rihanna is a BAD BITCH. Look how flawless she is! Anyway, her hair paved a way for all of the girls and their short hair styles. SHE MADE IT IN.
And that whole lighter than your skin complextion lipstick thing was her idea also.

Rihanna's bob (Left):
Come on. Everyone has considered having a bob cut, but can you pull it off like Ri-Ri all whilst having an oerphopedic leg? Nuh-huh, didn't think so.

Rihanna's star tattoos:
Everyone copied her.
Even I wanted to

Rihannas RED HAIR.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment