Monday 30 January 2012

Short as fuck movie review: 'A Monster In Paris'

So, I went to London this weekend to see my parents and my thousands of sisters and brothers, and I decided to take the little ones out to the movies to go and watch 'A Monster In Paris', because I am a sweet child :D
I took my foster brother and sister and my niece and nephew and I paid for it all with my hard earned money, like they even deserved it *Sigh* Whatever.
Anyway, I'm just going to talk really quickly about the movie.
The movie itself, isn't that good of a movie, but the singing and the music, is absolutely amazing.
It literally makes you want to sing along, and as soon as I got home, I researched the soundtrack and found out that one of my favourite songs from the movie is sung by Vanessa Paradis, Johnny Depp's partner thingy!
It has such catchy songs, and if you're into animated films, you should go and watch it, but I would only go and see it again, just to listen to the music.

This is the song from the movie that I love:

No comments:

Post a Comment