Thursday 23 February 2012

EARL IS BACK.

So I haven't blogged in a while, but I think it's about time I uploaded something on here, so I'm going to talk about the fact that EAR SWEATSHIRT IS BACK FROM SAMOA!
So on the 9th of February, I woke up in the middle of the night to check my phone, and decided to check my tweets. I saw a tweet from Tyler the Creator saying something about Earl being back, and I thought "Yeah yeah whatever, he said this last year and he was kidding", but then I saw that Earl had made a Twitter and had started tweeting and made a video saying that if he got more than 50,000 followers, he would release a song. I got so excited and started texting all of my friends telling them that he has escaped that boarding school and that he was home, and I got myself so worked up, that I could't go back to sleep.
I stayed up and started playing Earl's music from my speakers at 5am.
Earl got the amount of followers he wanted, and released a song called 'Home', which is fucking awesome and is attached below:


It was just nice to hear his voice again, on a new level and to see if he had changed, but he's same old Earl, but with a nicer flow and a kinda better hair cut.
I wonder if he will be coming to the UK concert in March?
Now I don't know what to do with my 'FREE EARL' t-shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment