Tuesday 7 February 2012

Leave Lana alone!


So, I've been trolling the internet looking of videos of my new obsession, Lana Del Rey, and I've come across some pretty negative comments about her.
People have said that she can't sing, and that she has botox lips and all this shit, but all I'm wondering is WHY DO YOU CARE?
I honestly think that she is an amazing singer, and her voice blows me away. She hasn't gotten used to the live shows yet because she hash't been in the spotlight for that long and has barely had a chance to perform at any live shows, so people that are slating her for her performances at SNL need to calm the fuck down and take that into consideration.
And as for her 'botox lips', I mean come on, really?
Her lips are amazing, it's only because you've never seen someone so amazingly pretty with such hot lips.
I hate that people are using her looks as a negative thing about her, when I think that just makes her so much more appealing as an artist in this day and age.
She is so much better than Rihanna and Katy Perry and all of those sexed-up artists out there, she can actually sing.

People don't cut her enough slack, she needs time to build up a better public profile. Just give it time, she'll be bigger and better than anyone you've ever heard and with that, Me and Lana salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment