Sunday 17 June 2012

Kavinsky, Father's Day, Topshop...

Hello guys!

So, I have been busy doing absolutely nothing today. Found out that I got a first in 3 modules at uni, so I think that calls for celebration. I should totally go out and get drunk, but I don't have the time for that. I need to do more sleeping before my week ahead of me working in retail. -_-

Anyway, I have friends that do internships at Topshop, and are giving me some free Freedom jewellery, so I am super excited for that. I don't know when I will be getting these pieces, but I hope it is soon so I can blog about it and show you all and make you jealous.

Anyway, I have got a song of the day! *YAY ME!*

A lot of you may be familiar with this song if you have watched the movie 'Drive', it is the first song from the movie, and it made me love the movie straight away. It's by a group called 'Kavinsky', and they have some really awesome songs, but this song has gained them a lot of recognition. It is belowwww:



I have been slacking a bit on the daily posts, but I am definitely getting back into the stride of posting daily, as you can see. Two days in a row! YAY!

Today is father's day, and I am lucky enough to still have my father in my life. Although I am always talking about how much I hate him, I really don't hate him. At least he is still around and I am very grateful for that. Thanks Dad for always being there for me. He's like my bank and I appreciate that.
This isn't going to be a soppy post, because I don't do soppy!

Anyway, moving on, tomorrow, I am going shopping so I am going to do a haul video and upload it onto Youtube and here so you can see what I've bought with my very valuable money, so yeah, keep yourself updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment