Monday 4 February 2013

I min Leilighet?

So, I have found a new love for Norwegian music and came cross a Norwegian guy called Lars Vauler I listen to his song 'I Min Leilighet' and it was possibly one of the best sounding things I have ever come across by myself.



He is a Norwegian rapper, and I had never listened to any Norwegian music before, so it was all new to me, and it shocked me to find out how similar to us they are with their music taste and I loved what I was finding out about their music. I would say that the song is very "stonerish" and just reminds me of Amsterdam.

Although, I don't fully understand what they're saying in this song, I think the songs title means "In my apartment", so I just have to deduce everything from that.
Anyway, enough of my babbling, you must listen to him, his music is something that we would be into if he spoke English, so why not broaden our horizons with a little bit of Norwegian?

Maybe listen to other Norwegian artists while you're at it?
I have posted a link to his video above, so watch it and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment